LOW CARB LIFE QUICK MIX BREAD
INGREDIENTS: Fava flour, almond meal, soluble com fibre, psyllium husk fibre, golden flax meal, baking powder, salt.
CONTAINS TREE NUTS.
- Preheat oven to 180oC. Line a small loaf tin and line it with baking paper.
- Place water, eggs and oil in a medium mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add contents of packet and whisk until well combined. Allow to sit for 5 minutes to thicken, then transfer mixture into prepared tin.
- Bake for 50 minutes. Remove loaf from tin and paper and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack before slicing.
- * Whole eggs results in a richer, more cake texture, whites only results in a crustier, lighter loaf.
- ** Most oils work, however please avoid oils that changes flavour when heated, such as nut and seed oils.
- We use a heavy 18cm x 9cm bread tin to produce a 830g, 10cm high, crusty loaf that cuts into 16 good slices.
fava flour, almond meal, soluble corn fibre, psyllium husk, golden flax meal, baking powder, salt.