ORGANIC RAW CACAO POWDER 200GM
Ingredients: 100% Organic Cacao Beans
Cacao is the purest form of chocolate, which means it is raw and much less processed than cocoa powder. It is high in fibre and contains all three of the macronutrient’s protein, carbohydrate and fat. A 10g daily amount of organic cacao powder is also a source of potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron and copper.
Try this organic cacao powder in smoothies and slices, sprinkle on cakes and protein balls or hot chocolate.
Use this powder in a 1:1 ratio as you would coco powder, the difference is cacao powder has no preservative, additives, emulsifiers or colours and contains high antioxidants and magnesium.
Country of origin: PERU.
- Add to your breakfast cereal for texture, fibre, good fats and flavour
- Add to smoothies, juices and hot chocolate drinks
- Mix with fruit and yogurt
- Use in cooking and baking to add chocolate flavour and colour
- Garnish desserts
- Can be used in savoury dishes to add richness e.g. stocks and slow cooks
- Add to nuts and seeds as a snack mix
- Make homemade chocolate by adding coconut oil and nectar
- High in Magnesium
- Sugar free